Cari Something?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Jiwang karat


Last night, I copied some of my old collection of MP3s into my other half's thumbdrive.. ini adalah antara persiapan kami untuk ke Penang hujung minggu ni.. being me, yg sentimental berbagai, I have loads of KRU, Take That, Savage Garden, ah, tak larat nak list.. korang sure bley agak punya..

so, untuk mengelakkan kena gelak, I put on a very serious screening mode.. hanya lagu2 yg aku rasa tak la sentimental sangat aku copy masuk..

Semalam, masa kitorang tengah dok dengar2 la apa lagunya.. tibalah turn Back for Good :)..

"I ni karat yang.. so you have to bear with me :P" ayat mukadimah aku untuk mengelakkan apa2 upcoming impression..

A few seconds later..








"Take That?"

"Eh, you tau?"




My other half senyum je.. so, kantoi la.. despite of selama ni dok layan Metallica, Butterfingers, Pearl Jam berbagai in front of moi, ada jugak lah karatnya.. kah kah kah.. sungguh tak ku sangka.. oh well..




by the way, I'm soooooo in love with this song.. it's by Shakin Steven : Because I Love You.. oldies OK..

if i got down on my knees and i pleaded with you
if i crossed a million oceans just to be with you
would you ever let me down?
if i climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight
if i said that i would love you every single night
would you ever let me down?
well i'm sorry if it sounds kinda sad, it's just that
worried, so worried
that you let me down
because i love you, love you
love you, so don't let me down
if i swam the longest river just to call your name
if i said the way i feel for you would never change
would you ever fool around
well i'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad, just that
worried, cuz' i'm so worried
that you let me down
because i love you, love you
love you,
well i'm sorry if it sounds kinda bad, just that
worried, cuz' i'm so worried
that you let me down
because i love you, love you

credits to http://www.justsomelyrics.com

p/s: If you may ask.. Yes, I copied this song :P




8 comments

No comments: