Cari Something?

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Another Tag!

Another tag OK.. but no.. not the one yg gambar preggy.. kalau yang itu, HARUS aku kunci blog ni utk kesekian kalinya..

Anyway, tag ni hutang tahun lepas punya..

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules. List 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people.

Tukang bagi tag : cik Zety Zin

Tagging:
  1. Mrs Noba
  2. Ms Lola
  3. cik Erna <-- pasal dah lama sangat tak update blog! 
  4. Efi <-- julung2 kali ni aku tag kau.. kekeke.. 
  5. cik Arnie
  6. Madam Za
  7. cik Iszan
  8. cik Rizza

Fakta rawak tentang saya <-- ya ampun.. tak abis2 lagi ke rawak ni..

  1. I dont have any facial regime.. basuh muka dengan sabun je..

  2. I have a very serious look. Junior kata muka makan orang.. Tapi nowdays ramai pulak yg suka menjadikan saya sebagai kaunter pertanyaan..

  3. I dont drive.

  4. I tend to have another job in June 2009. Doakan saya :)

  5. Suka makan kek.. especially yg ada ising tu.. eeeee.. kalau orang lain tak makan, maka saya lah tukang cekup!

  6. Saya tak ramai kawan.. boleh bilang dengan jari..

  7. I love $$$ - in any currencies!

  8. I have no passion in cooking

Myself

First name: 4z34n
Name you wish you had: None. I'm proud of what I have now.
What do people normally your name as: cik_yan, Yan, che Yan
Birthday: 24 March 1978
Birthplace: Kuala Lumpur
Time of birth: 3.24am (senang nak ingat pasal terbalik dengan tarikh lahir je.. )
Single or taken: Taken. obviously :P
Zodiac sign: Aries

My appearance
How tall are you: 160cm
Wish you were taller: Cukup-cukup la..
Eye color : Alamak! I've been living with this eyes for 30years, but I cant answer this!
Current hair color: Black
Short or long hair: Paras bahu
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color: No. But I wish :P
Last time you did something dramatic with you hair: None
Glasses or contacts: Glasses. I'm not well discipline enough to wear contacts.
Do you wear make up: Lipstick. Alone.
Paint your nails: No.
Shy or outgoing: Shy. Betul! Tak tipu!
Sexy or cute: Both. Perasan tahap gaban!
Serious or fun: Both. You tell me!
A turn on: Jenuh mak nak pikir.. cupcakes?
A turn off: Orang smoking dalam tempat tertutup.. Rasa nak lempang!

This or That
Flowers or chocolates: Chocs!
Pepsi or coke: None. Mak tak minum carbonated drinks.
Rap or rock: Rock :P
Relationship or one night stand: Relationship meh!
School or work: None.
Love or money: Both :)
Movie or music: Both jugak! Mak sangat tamak!
Country or city: Country.
Sunny or rainy days: Tak kesah.
Friends or family: Family first!

Have you
Everlied: Yes
Stole something: I dont think so. As far as I can remember la..
Smoked: NO!
Hurt someone close to you: Yes
Broke someone’s heart: Yes.
Wonder what was wrong with you: Apasal malas sangat nak keje?
Wish you were prince or princess: No.. but I want the wealth of being one :P
Like someone who was taken: No.
Shaved your head: Nooooo..
Used chopstick: Tak reti!
Sang in the mirror to yourself: No

Favourites
Flower: Tulips :)
Candy: Gula2 bulat yg ada perisa susu, coklat, rose + what nots..
Song: Yg sedap didengar
Color: Yg lembut2..
Movie: All time favorite? Hmm.. I have plenty..
Singer: None in specific.
Junk food: Chocs!
Website: Blog :P
Location: Bandar Tasik Selatan
Animal : Cat
Ever cried over someone: Yes.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: My hot temper attitude.
Do you think you’re attractive: Ekhem :P
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose:
Takmo.. sume idup terseksa..
Do you play any sports: Ping pong, badminton..

16 comments

No comments: