Cari Something?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tag dari Toowoomba :)


Dapat daripada cik Rizza kita yg jauh nun di Toowoomba.. thank you  bebeh :)

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.

  1. I am

  2. I really want to go to... 


  3. My favourite place...


  4. My favourite thing...



  5. My Fav Drink...


  6. My fav food...



  7. My fav colour...



  8. I live in...




  9. I was born in...

    memula aku jawab ni.. sekali nampak in.. bukan at :P

    so, ni jawapan yg betul..



  10. My School/College...



  11. My fav story...




  12. My Hobby...




  13. I Wish...



  14. Maka, berikut adalah nama-nama yg kena tag
    1) cik Iszan
    2) cik M-I-O
    3) cik Zety Zin
    4) cik Sufira
    5) cik mommysarah

    dan, pendatang baru di arena blog

    6) cik Ayu



13 comments

No comments: