Cari Something?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Top 5 Treat List

This is sooo last minute :P

Since the clock is ticking, I think I shall write straight to the point, huh?

My 1st treat in the list is, to experience another honeymoon with si dia at Pangkor Laut Resort. Watching sunset together is a must.

2nd, to watch the greatest movies of all time in Gold Class with unlimited stock of pop corn :P

3rd, have a fully sponsored shopping session. I want to buy things that I would never regret. Yes, I have my own regrets. Rasa macam nak let go sangat-sangat daripada biarkan ia berabuk macam tu je.

4th, free unlimited access to the best spa in town. Hehehe.. Sudah mahu beranak 4, banyak urat mau kasik betul :D

Last but not least, of course the Dell Inspiron 13! Imagine this, blogging about the above stuff with Cherry Red Inspiron 13 with wireless supports up to 802.11n connections. I can be a blogger tegar as always :P

Kalau dapat, boleh la tambah collection Dell laptops yang ada di rumah sekarang. Mine, si dia plus my 2 younger brothers'.

Anyway, if you would like to purchase one, use this coupon - 7ZQVQF2RLZRKW3 to receive RM100 Instant Cash Redemption. Offer ends today. Yes, today. Go get yours here.




2 comments:

KS said...

haha sempat lagi tu!

baru jek tadi i reply email u dan tanya u tgh dok karang entry untuk menang laptop ke, skali bukak2 jek dah ada. hehe

semoga ada rejeki baby. :)

l i e y n said...

menarik betul CY nye treat list...especially yg no 4...i really need one too