Cari Something?

Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm back!

Yooohooooo! I'm baacccckk!!

Pejam celik, pejam celik, tu dia.. my newborn baby already 2mths and 7 days today.. Alhamdulillah. For those who concern, yes, its another boy for us.. Serius terkejut lagi.. Still can remember clearly, on the day itself, in the labor room, I was talking to myself, kenapala anak ppuan ni lama sangat nak keluar.. hehehe.. well, God knows best kan.. This time, we named the baby Arif Husaini. Itu pun dapat ilham when the dateline to register was so damn near.

Amir Husaini? Well, he cant accept his new baby brother quite well for the first few weeks. I'm not so sure abt now, but he's started calling his adik "A..if".. With the silent R, I assumed.. Hehehe.. Saham dia pun dah jatuh merudum. Nowdays, in-laws & my mom as well, asal SMS je, dok tanya pasal Arif.. What to do..

As of today, it've been a week since I started resume to work. Still blur and weng. Dont know la when all these feelings will lasted. Perhaps that signs or symptoms are telling me to quit my job and be a stay-at-hom-mom. However, I managed to do some serious coding yesterday. Hmmm..

Till then, take care readers!


7 comments

No comments: