Cari Something?

Monday, December 10, 2007

Favorites

When Erna mentioned about tagging her DH friends, I was taking some time to figure out who I am in the Desperate Housewives series. :P Lepas tu, baru teringat si Za kata aku ni Susan. Oh yes, I'm also a "Dropper" like Chandler in Friends. so, if you have anything fragile to handle, count me OUT -)


Here goes. *start at 1533 hours *

smell
: rambut Azri
: hubby ;P
: budak2 ni lepas mandi

movie
: IT Movies (ada ke kategori ni?) i.e. SwordFish, AntiTrust
: Gladiator, Shawshank Redemption, Usual Suspects
: Denzel, Bruce + SRK movies (selected laa tapinya)

food
: Makanan yg mak masak
: ABC
: Er, er.. apa2 la yg sedap..

place
: Home
: Cool places
: Home

shape
: Shape body angelina Jolie, boleh?
: No idea
: No idea

tv show
: Desperate Housewives
: Grey's Anatomy
: House, CSI, Las Vegas (lelebih plak.. orang suh letak 3 je)

song
: lagu-lagu yang best didengar la -
: Unchained Melody (all time favorite)
: Rod Steward

cosmetic
: hardly use - aku guna lipstik je..
: nada
: zilch

american idol
: Blank space accepted?
:
:

website
: My online shop
: My batch website
: Online newspaper..

gadget
: my near-to-kaput Nokia 6880 (ye ke? harus aku check balik series dia ni)
: my primitive laptop
: my er hubby's MacBook

year
: 2000
: 2002
: 2003

footwear
: define footwear - aku pakai selipar jepun je :)
:
:

handbag/hand luggage/bag
: my current handbag was brought by lil bro during his trip to Bandung
: my pump bag
: nada

latest splurge
: to indulge oneself in some luxury or pleasure, esp. a costly one: They splurged on a trip to Europe.
: so, jawapan aku - takde.. hehehe..
:


17 comments

No comments: