Cari Something?

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Pindah

I was in the kitchen.. tengah mengemas when suddenly my younger bro came in and said,

"Long, iji nak pulang kunci.. Iji dah pindah.."

I was stunned. Really.




He's been telling us about him moving out since November.. tapi bila kita tanya, jawapannya belum jumpa rumah la apa la.. so when new year came, I thought it was over.. tak jadi pindah and all that.. little did I know that all these were coming..


"Iji pindah kat umah lama kita dulu.. tingkat 8 la tapinya.."

I couldnt say much.. just -- oh ye?

Yada yada yada here and there and he left.















I cant say much because I was holding myself.. not to cry.. tapi air mata mengalir jugak.. he was with us for good 4 years, perhaps? tang ni aku tak ingat.. dia la peneman masa my other half pi outstation.. tolong hantar aku + anak2 pi umah makcik.. jemput aku masa balik keje and all that.. of course he meant more than that.. maybe one of the thing that I'm gonna miss most is the time where we spend time together bitching about silly scenes in movies and all that..







Not long after he left, aku naik tangga slow2.. and I stood silently in front of his former room.. I stepped in.. looked around.. bilik tu kosong, sekosong-kosongnya..






then, I went out and sat in front of his room.. aku menangis kat situ.. I dont know why.. i just felt something missing.. somehow there's a big hole somewhere.. and i'm crying while i'm typing this..









Nota kaki: Ni baru adik sendiri pindah umah.. good for him though.. belajar berdikari and all that.. I wonder how I will react when my boys move out someday? be it diorang nak belajar kat mana2 ke.. kawen ke.. apa2 je la.. Harus aku menangis 3 hari 2 malam kaedahnya..


22 comments

No comments: